BECOME A SPEAKER
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
– AIM Services
– Asset Criticality Analysis
– Asset Integrity Management System
– Audit & Assessment
– Augment Reality
– Business Intelligence Tools for Improving Machine Reliability
– Condition Monitoring & Gap Analysis
– Digital Tools for Pressure Systems
– Digitalisation for Asset Integrity Management Systems
– Digitalization in Operating Integrity
– Digital Twin for Asset Integrity & Reliability
– Drones Inspection
– Data analytics and predictive modelling
– Emergency Response
– Engineering Analysis
– Failure Investigation
– Fatigue Analysis & Asset Lifecycle Management
– Fitness For Service (FFS) Evaluation & FMEA analysis
– Hazard Identification Study
– Improving Reliability of Equipment
– Integrity Assessment
– Leak Management & Temporary Repair Techniques
– Maintenance & Spares Optimisation
– Non-Destructive Testing technologies
– Non Intrusive Inspection (NII) of pressure static equipment
– Operational Safety & Efficiency
– Performance Tracking of Assets
– Pipeline Integrity Management
– Plant Profitability
– Plant Safety
– Reliability Centred Maintenance
– Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Study
– Machine Learning application in Asset integrity and Reliability
– Repair & Rehabilitation
– Risk & Reliability
– Risk Based Inspection
– Remote connected worker technology
– Safety Integrity Level
– Structural Integrity Management
– Turn Around Management
– Training & Education
– Well & Sub-Surface Integri
ABSTRACT APPROVAL PROCESS
AUGUST 2022 : Call for papers is opened. Abstracts are solicited.
January 2023 : Abstracts, 3-1 pages in length, final submission are due on January 25th 2023. Include as much detail regarding what you intend to present in your final paper. Which type you intend to submit (lecture, tutorial, case study, short course) should be written in the abstract, preferably in the title as such, “Tutorial: Title…”, but is not required.
February 2023 : The committees meets each year to review the abstracts and choose which topics seem most applicable to AIMCS.
APRIL 2023 : Authors will be notified in April whether their abstract has been accepted to the technical round.
ABSTRACT APPROVAL PROCESSSUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Papers must be free of commercialism. References to commercial products, trade names, and manufacturing companies must be avoided. Be mindful of who your audience is: the end user. Previously published works will not be accepted. Submissions should have been factory or eld tested and share practical – not only theoretical information.
Lecture: A Lecture is a presentation of a technical paper detailing innovative turbo machinery or reciprocating compressor technology or methodology. The work should clearly state the advantage/impact on operational equipment for the practicing engineer. A lecture presentation is 30 minutes long consisting of 20 to 25 minutes of presentation reserving at least 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The lecture paper will be published as a part of the proceedings. End user participation in the lecture is encouraged.
Case Study: A Case Study is a short informational presentation describing the successful implementation of established technology or methodology to solve a real-world problem. Case studies concisely relate a Problem, it’s Solutions, and the Lessons Learned. Each invited case study is allocated 30 minutes and consists of up to 25 minutes for the presentation reserving at least 5 minutes for questions and discussion. End user participation in the case study is strongly encouraged. The case study will be published as a part of the proceedings in pdf format
Tutorial: A Tutorial is a mini short course/workshop presenting a specific technical topic. It is a teaching process directed at the practicing engineer. Presenters are encouraged to bring in equipment for hands-on instruction. Tutorials are allocated 90 minutes and consist of 70 to 80 minutes of presentation reserving at least 10 minutes for questions and discussion. Authors are required to create a tutorial paper and presentation. The tutorial paper will be published as a part of the proceedings.